Your information is very important for us and we will always make our utmost effort to keep it completely safe. On this page, we explain the safety mechanisms our online store uses and how every payment we receive is treated.
Our site is equipped with an SSL certificate. This means that all the pages you view in our website were all encrypted before being transmitted over the internet. Encryption makes it almost impossible for unauthorized people to view information traveling between computers.
You can choose two payment methods when you pay: Stripe (credit cards) and Paypal.
When you decide to pay with Credit Cards, you are using the Stripe system. Purchasing with Stripe is extremely safe because:
- All the credit card data entered for payment goes directly into Stripe’s network, and no payment information is retained in our store’s server;
- As mentioned before, all transactions are SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protected. Your information is securely transmitted during the processing of all payments;
- Stripe is a PCI Service Provider Level 1 which is the highest grade of payment processing security. You can rest assured that your information is safe and secure.
If you prefer, we also offer Paypal as a payment method. You can trust Paypal when you pay because:
- Paypal helps keep your transactions secure by not sharing your your full financial information with anyone (even with our own company);
- Their own encryption system help keeps your online transactions guarded from start to finish.
- If there’s a problem with a transaction, Paypal will put a hold on the funds until the issue is resolved. They act like a third-party mediator to investigate and stay involved every step of the way.
Therefore, buying in our online shop is extremely safe. Keeping your information safe is our number one priority and it will always be. Thank you for trusting us – we truly appreciate your business.